Real Estate Trends

With a changing market ahead, I plan to keep my clients on top of the latest statistics from the local registry of deeds and multiple listing service as well as local publishings. My mission is to help educate my potential clients ahead of time to prepare them for when it's time for them to take their life changing step with me.

Friday, September 08, 2006

Using a Realtor who represents You, the Buyer

Massachusetts buyers now have the option of being represented by their own agent, a buyer's agent. That's my job. I study Cape Cod's Real Estate market every day. Like a personal shopper, I watch for houses that suit your style and budget. When you are ready to make an offer, my knowledge and experience become your winning edge. Why go it alone? Why should the seller have all the advantages? The sale price includes the fees for your buyer agent and the seller's agent, so there is no out-of-pocket extra charge to have someone on your side.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home