Real Estate Trends

With a changing market ahead, I plan to keep my clients on top of the latest statistics from the local registry of deeds and multiple listing service as well as local publishings. My mission is to help educate my potential clients ahead of time to prepare them for when it's time for them to take their life changing step with me.

Sunday, September 24, 2006

FENG SHUI #1

Q: What if clutter is a problem with a listing? I'm talking piles in the house!
A: Do not waste time, energy or hard earned dollars on a listing like this if your client isn't willing to store their stuff. Space clearing it the FIRST step in the process of creating good feng shui.

Q: Can Feng Shei hurdle this difficult market place?
A: It can command top dollar in any market...but it can not hurdle an over priced lisitng.

Q: Are the design on a pointed roof poison arrows?
A: Actually it will protect you if on the top of the roof. It's the neighbors energy that will be of concern. The placement of a windchime, flag or wind sock will mitigate some of the neighbors energy.

Q: I slept well facing the SE, but my head is in direct alignment with a long hallway through my bedroom door. If the door to the hallway is closed, would the long hallway still impact my health?
A: Yes. Chi moves through anything, even mountains. A long hallway creates a fast moving pathway of energy, know as a poison arrow. Play it safe by selecting one of the three other directions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home