Real Estate Trends

With a changing market ahead, I plan to keep my clients on top of the latest statistics from the local registry of deeds and multiple listing service as well as local publishings. My mission is to help educate my potential clients ahead of time to prepare them for when it's time for them to take their life changing step with me.

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Homes sales upturn by end of year

The National Association of Realtor's fall forecast suggests sales will be basically flat for a bit, before turning upward by the end of the year and continue to increase in 2008.
Mortgage companies are becoming more creative and accommodating with FIXED rates that are still low. Short Sales and Bank Owned properties are competing with the inventory of homes and will continue to bring the prices down along with the affordability index. Good time to be in the driver's seat as a buyer! Contact me as a buyer's agent to see whats waiting for you on Cape Cod!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home